ALBANY, N.Y. (News10) — The Vacationer held a survey to obtain out how a lot of Us residents will vacation for the Fourth of July or Fourth of July weekend this year. The study integrated 1,030 American adults above the age of 18 and was held on the net applying SurveyMonkey’s interface and audience on the Vacationer’s behalf.
In full, 1,030 People in america around the age of 18 ended up polled on May possibly 1. Of individuals surveyed, 46.21% ended up male and 53.79% were being female, according to the Vacationer.
- A lot more than 55% (143 million American grown ups) program to vacation for the Fourth of July or Fourth of July weekend.
- Far more than 50% say high gas selling prices are impacting their Fourth of July or Fourth of July weekend travel programs. 36.99% say for the reason that they want to drive, while 13.40% say for the reason that they want to fly.
- Just about 43% say their primary mode of transportation will be by motor vehicle. Additional than 9% say they will fly, even though the remaining 3.69% will take community transportation.
- Additional than 25% intend to highway vacation extra than 100 miles from their property. On top of that, 3.98% intend to road journey more than 500 miles from their household.
- A lot more than 41% stated a BBQ or cookout is the Fourth of July exercise they are most possible to just take aspect in. In second put are fireworks which ended up selected by 30% of the people today.
In accordance to the Vacationer, this survey has a self esteem amount of 95% and a margin of error of ±3.116%. The concerns have been decided on and the final results were being analyzed by Eric Jones, who is a Mathematics and Statistics Professor at Rowan College South Jersey.